If you are interested in a staff position, or if you tried any of these emails and did not get an answer within two weeks, please email email@example.com.
|Hotel Liaison||Jessica Rolandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Talent Liaison||Amy Castneremail@example.com|
|Room Party Coordinator||Kimberly Jacobfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Publications and Signage||.||.|
Programming Track Heads
Whether or not we have tracks such as Video Gaming, Media, Anime, Food, D.I.Y., Webcomics, Science, Costuming/Cosplay, Music, Action Adventure, or many more, will depend on our community! If someone steps up to organize the track, it will happen. Will it be you?
Board Of Directors
Penguicon is run by a Convention Committee for one year at a time, but also has a multi-year governing body, the Board of Directors. The Board makes decisions for future years of Penguicon, but does so only when unavoidable, in order to leave the Convention Committee with as much control of their weekend as possible. Multi-year decisions include:
- Select each year’s Convention Chair.
- Approve the Convention Chair’s budget proposal.
- Keep the bank account.
- Pay taxes.
- Set down the eight minimum rules that each year’s Convention Committee expands on.
- Collect private reports of isolated misconduct, to detect multi-year patterns of misconduct from any individual which may need to be addressed outside the convention weekend.
- Provide information technology infrastructure.
The Board usually meets at Penguicon, but also meets four times a year at the headquarters in Farmington. Meetings are open to the public. You may email the Board Of Directors at: email@example.com
|Vice President||Jessica Roland||.|
|Information Technology||Matt Arnoldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Minister Without Portfolio||James Hice||.|